Hysteroscopy Treatment in Pune
What is a hysteroscopy?
Hysteroscopy is a method that enables your doctor to see inside your uterus to diagnose and treat the causes of unusual bleeding. Hysteroscopy is done using a hysteroscope, a thin, glowing tube that is entered into the vagina to check the cervix and inside of the uterus. Hysteroscopy can be either diagnostic or effective.
- Hysteroscopic adhesiolysis (for adhesions inside the uterus : Asherman’s syndrome)
- Hysteroscpic septum incision ( for intrauterine septum )
- Hysteroscopic myomectomy ( for submucosal fibroids)
- Hysteroscopic polypectomy ( for endometrial polyps )
- Hysteroscopic fallopian tube cannulation ( for cornual block )
- Hysteroscopic TCRE ( transcervical resection of endometrium : for dysfunctional uterine bleeding )
- Hysteroscopic removal of missing IUCD
- Hysteroscopic foreign body removal
- Hysteroscopic endometrial biopsy