laparoscopic Hysterectomy surgeon Pune – Dr.Mahindra Borse
What is Laparoscopic Hysterectomy?
Dr.Mahindra Borse is working as a consultant at Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital and he is known for his exclusive gynecological endoscopic surgical skills. He is a well known Laparoscopic Hysterectomy Surgeon Pune.
Laparoscopic Hysterectomy is defined as a procedure of removal of the uterus. Making a hole in bally button small camera inserted in it. The Laparoscopic Hysterectomy surgeon performs the operative procedure while observing the image in the camera.
Laparoscopic hysterectomy surgery treats for cancer & infections, Menstrual period stopped after the surgery.
Performing Laparoscopic Hysterectomy for
- Uterine fibroids
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Endometrial hyperplasia
- Cancer of the uterus
- Uncontrollable bleeding after childbirth
Benefits of Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
It requires very few incisions, which results in less blood loss, Also less scarring and less post-operative pain.
Types of Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic myomectomy- removal of fibroids
- Lap ovarian cystectomy- removal of the ovarian cyst wall.
- Laparoscopic Colpopexy for vault prolapse (post-hysterectomy).
- Lap sling surgeries for uterine descent in nulliparous women.
- Minimally invasive Neovagina formation for Vaginal Agenesis
- Laparoscopic salpingostomy, salpingectomy
- Lap ovarian drilling for PCOD ( polycystic ovaries)
- Laparoscopic removal of Endometriotic cysts
- Operative laparoscopy for Deep infiltrating endometriosis (DIE): excision of all endometriotic lesions
- Lap adhesiolysis.
- Lap Neosalpingostomy (fimbrial blocks of fallopian tubes)
- (LTR) – Tubo-tubal Anastomosis
- Lap metroplasty for bicornuate uterus
- Lap removal of rudimentary horn and the noncommunicating horn of uterus ( congenital anomalies )
- fixation of ovaries to prevent recurrence of torsion – Lap Oophoropexy
- Lap removal of ambiguous gonads ( Genetic disorders) to prevent cancers
- Preventive oophorectomy in cases of breast cancer
- Lap cystocele repair
- Lap enterocoele repair
- Diagnostic and operative laparoscopy for fertility evaluation
- Lap for lateral vaginal wall prolapse
- Laparoscopic internal iliac artery ligation for post-hysterectomy intraperitoneal hemorrhage.
Laparoscopic Hysterectomy surgeon Pune
Dr.Mahindra Borse has experience of more than 13,000 endoscopic surgeries in the last 10 years.
He is well known for his fertility-enhancing Hysteroscopic and Laparoscopic surgeries, Also do tertiary level endoscopic surgeries like hysterectomy, myomectomy, Tubo-tubal anastomosis( tubectomy reversal), surgeries for uterine prolapse, vaginal vault prolapse, neovagina creation( for vaginal agenesis), endometriosis surgery and radical surgeries for cancer of endometrium and cervix. He is the best Laparoscopic Hysterectomy surgeon Pune.